We all know that; it’s all in the details! And when it comes to vintage decor, there’s TONS of details, patterns, textures, colors… If you are like me, you like to take a little bit of this and a little bit of that to create your own eclectic design!
Welcome to our new Vintage Inspiration serie 🙂 Part 1: KITCHENS AND DINING ROOMS! So take a seat, just relax, enjoy the view and maybe start to plan some renos?
1. Beautiful vintage kitchen with a surprising blue fridge, from Patchwork Harmony and seen on Decoholic interior design… Take a look at these ceramic tiles!!! More beautiful pics to discover, just click image 🙂
2. This impressive bold and colourful vintage kitchen from Flea Market Decor and seen on Living Beautifully… Sunny, brings on happiness vibes almost instantly:) Vintage tin cans all the way!
3. Take a seat in this Dinner style kitchen as seen on Country Living and prepare your order! Got enough quarters for the jukebox? And the rug…!!! And the mix of teal and yellow…!
4. Beautiful vintage kitchen on a string from Black Parrots Studio and seen on Sophie Robinson’s blog. Everything is in the details: tiles, dishes and the PERFECT organization and display!
5. Vintage blues from Country Woman Magazine and seen on Oakview Cottage. Can’t get enough of this oven!!! The whole look is so peaceful… More stunning pics to discover if you click on image 😉
Which one is your favorite? Where would you picture yourself cooking? Me? I’ll take a little bit of everything please 😉
See ya next Sunday for some Vintage living rooms inspo!
Have a wonderful week and sweet colorful dreams!